Top 3: Katy Perry



[Posted on:August 11, 2009]




10 Things you should know about Katy (My Opinion)

1. Not a vegetarian, but drives a hybrid.

2. She is a vintage collector... of all things... it's my main steeze.

3. She can surf... being a girl from santa barbara she did all that growing up... surfing, skating, camping.

4. She is a big fan of weekend trips... like hopping in the car with friends and she all go to Santa Barbara, SF, Palm Springs, Vegas...

5. She is a big fan of garage sales, estate sale, the rose bowl, fairfaaxxx flea market and Thrift stores...It's like treasure hunting... her dad to this day will still wake me up @ 7am to go to garage sales when she's back home.

6. She love anything Japanese... like going down to Sawtelle and looking at all the Japanese-y stuff.

7. She play both electric and acoustic guitars... but she don't wanna come off a snob about it...

8. She LOVE rollerskating, MINATURE GOLF and ice skating :)

9. She used to take swing dancing for three years in SB that's where she got a lot of my 1940's style education.

10. She LOVE DRESSING THEMED FOR ANYTHING!

__________________________________


For real. I used to really hate her songs in the past. But there's something about katy that attracts the most. Her sexy body. I don't picked her as top 3 because she is sexy, but I picked her because she can change her voice in different. I used to think that her songs are some kindda cheesy as f*ck since she has a voice of dying cat, seriously, but you now what, It changed. When her second solo CD was released.

I remember the song "Hot and Cold", this song is awesome, that song is prefect. I liked it so much! I almost overplay it a thousand times. Even those crap-stupid-shit people who live in small-creepy house likes it. I don't know how they knew Katy, MTV? MYX? Channel V?

I heard some gossip about this 2. Katy and Hilary are being Compared. Whose much better between the 2? For me, I like, katy. I'm not saying Hilary sings bad, but Katy is more attractive than Hilary. I love Hilary still:D.

Back to that Topic, Katy controls people too. She does anything to get money and to be more famous than any other, Well is that happening? I'm not sure. Millions of records were sold. Katy Perry is such a big Super Star, but when she becomes older, she cant anymore control people and sell millions of records. I don't know why is that happening. If you are a TRUE FAN, even though she becomes older, you will be forever a fan! and those people Pretending that they really love Katy, Shame on them! There such a big sh*t!

I'm going to far here. All I can say is that She deserves to be a super star. I'm just her big fan! Love you katy!!!

So yeah! Top 3 had revealed, Start guessing whose going to be in the 2nd place coming tomorrow:DD!!

-end---
Credits to www.katy-perry.org

11 Comments | Post a comment on this Entry:

Diane said...

I love you katy o_0

lea said...

Hayy :]! I love your site and I visit it all the time for infos! I was hoping if you’d check out my site :]! Hope we could be friends and hope I could be ur affies :]

Christina said...

I LOVE KATY PERRY =]

Alexa said...

OMG OMG ME AND MY OLDER SIS LOVE katy!!!! WE WOULD LOVE IF WE HAVE CHANCE TO MEET her!! I LUV UR WEBSITE AS WELL!!!!!!!!!

Aussie said...

Wow, no one replied?… :/

Jason said...

She is very talented and fun.

kat said...

U ROCK KATY!!!!! I WANNA SEE HER SO BAD, I LUV UR MUSIC!!!

CJ said...

YOU ROCK KATY. I AM SO OVERLY LOVING YOUR WEBSITE!

http://chrispineweb.com/ said...

my website has a new address please change link in affiliates.

Luna said...

great layout & pics

Edgar said...

@ http://chrispineweb.com/
okay! thanks for telling:D!!