I cant stand this!!!!. We have a new neighbor who has a fucking grimy Dog, who wont stop barking!!.All i hear is that sound.wtf. I want to go down and throw some poisonous food, so that fucking dog would die!!!. Every person he see's he'll start on barking. Oh!!. I hate it!!. I want to rest but i cant. I already put cotton balls on my auditory canal(ear hole) so i wouldn't here the sound, and fortunately it didn't work.waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!.Next thing i would do is to go outside and throw stones on that dumb dog!!!. but, At last! in the agony of waiting the shit dog stopped barking. He's hunchback hobble owner put him in his messy, gross, and dirty cage!!.
Thanks god!!.
I can already relax!!!.YAy!!!. When i woke up, i see again the dumb dog but now he's with mouth piece.Haayyyy!!!.
I really didnt enjoy this day as always, really because of this Dumb dog!!..:-| -end---
It's Vert's b-day tom!.yayy!!:))































0 Comments | Post a comment on this Entry:
Post a Comment