[Posted on June. 16, 09]
Yah!, another boring day today, specially our subject "Physics"(Im doing this During Subject hrs.). Nobody listens to him. He's Introduction to the subject is non-sense. Most of us sleep,Talk, and eat which I also do. My eyes were already closing, because of his ugly voice which i hear. He always annoys me when he speaks. Most of us are not anymore listening to him, maybe the next subject would be also like this!. Oh Gawd, please help me.! I cant stand this.
Chemistry is the next Subject, hope it will be fun!.
I have this Classmate who always stares at me. I caught maybe 4 times starring at me, and it annoys me. He sucks!. Waaaa!! He looks very Terrible!.
By the way, I have'nt have my complete books, because they are hard to find. All the bookstores we've called always say's "Out of the Fucking stock." It sucks!=|.
Why did they require to have the students like us a book if they are not available in any store's and even in their Store!?.
Ugh! I really cant stand this!. I have to wait for 2 more hours for me to go home, and i cant wait!.
Ah! i just have to go to the Clinic and Sleep. hehehe.lols
-end---































0 Comments | Post a comment on this Entry:
Post a Comment