[Posted on June. 26, 09]

Michael Joseph Jackson
Aug. 29, 1958 - June. 26, 2009
-end---

Labels: Hollywood SuperStar


|
Designed By:
MNB Designs
| 2009 My Nice Bleat |
Copyright Protected
Edgar Sanchez ONLINE
3 Comments | Post a comment on this Entry:
Michael Jackson R.I.P
A positive Influence on the world.
We cannot judge as we hav'nt stepped in his footsteps.
"So let legacy thrive in peace"
We'll pray that you are in God's presence right now, be at peace, and the world still loves you.
WOW!...What more can be said. He was truly an inspiration and a force to be reckon with. No one will ever be able to replace this talent. A true gift from above. I thank you Michael for all of the memories. I am only 33 and he has always been a part of my life. An icon for years to come, Thank you for your presence... REST IN PEACE SIR.
We will miss you MJ, you are pure to yourself. you gave it all to your fans. For that we are forever yours.
Post a Comment