[Posted On June. 17, 09]
This Cycle never stops! As days Passes by.this cycle always happens. This is what students like me, do when weekdays.
Wake up, Stretch, take a Bath for some, eat breakfast, and Go!. Its really a never ending cycle! 8 hrs in so school is so hard. 6 hrs, seating down and listening is a pain killer. No one want this for sure! Every students likes Sat, && Sun, because only this free 2 days are for us to rest. We can do whatever we want during weekends. Sleep late at night, get drowned in the computer, and the most wanted getting some pleasures.haha. and so many more. Weekdays are days for school. Listen, recite, answer, and Study. This are the Common things student does during class hours.
Every students have a necessity to enjoy, but when were at school, this necessity was always Forgotten by us.
I have this friend of mine that got my attention. He told me that he cant still get over it, that were becoming a junior student and will become a senior in the future, Hopefully. Yah! were going to be a senior like those on the 10th grader, And next-next year after we graduated, were going to get ourselves ready for the college life, which I hate!. I dont want to get old!. I like to enjoy my kiddie life.haha.lols. I still want my parents to take care of me like a kid.! Giving us our weekly allowance which makes me Happy and those of my friends.
I cant stop the clock!. I have to accept that day passes, and as it happens, my age are getting higher and higher, and maybe someday im going to realize that I ai'nt not a kid, I should Accept the factors of life that nobody will never be a kid forever.
-end---































0 Comments | Post a comment on this Entry:
Post a Comment