[Posted on June. 29, 09]
Currently Listening to: Testify -Aranda
Fuck!! I really love this Band!
I don't know how to start this!!. Ugh!! I want to have my own domain! I hate having blogspot shit own my Url, its so long!! Blogspot.com is only for rookies, poor, cheap, and for stupid persons who always wants to make their blog famous! (not all). I have to wait for 2 weeks to have my own URL!.
So yeah! Its not a perfect Day for me!
I cooked Sunny side up egg and it's overcooked, I made a hot coffee but the water I poured was Cold (I didn't knew that it was cold), I made wrong assignments for our Chem Projects, I destroyed our rice cooker, I fought some of my web friends, and specially, I killed a Puppy!,(I wont tell why!, I just don't want to remember) That's how Stupid, Dumb, Moron, Lame I am Today!, I don't know why?,It's not just a perfect day for me, But its not Sunday?? well I don't know why!!
I updated my blog and I add "I Support" section, those links are Definitely- must Visit! they are good sites, Specially the Juan-Step and Do something site!
Guys!! try to visit those sites!!
I expect tomorrow will be the same as today! Great Dumbness will Strike, But hope it wont!
I don't know what to say anymore, I can't think!
So bye!
-end---































3 Comments | Post a comment on this Entry:
Hi Edgar, yup I'm a Filipina, thanks for visiting my blog. Wow, if only I always look on the bad side of things, I would say you were being cursed considering all things not going your way, LOL. But I'm optimistic, and I'll tell you that something good will come out of all your 'misadventures'. Relax and hang in there. Have a great day ahead!
ei ei.i thaught, ur sorry 4 wat u've done here?.i mean, 'swearing'?.tsk tsk tsk.u lie to sir ramirez huh?.tsk tsk tsk.ahehe.peace.so hows life?. ((:
Thanks for Visiting my blog and for the Comment! Kevin!
uhmm??.
Sorry for what??,
Life's so fu*kin boring!!
how bout yours??.
Post a Comment