[Posted on: July. 07, 09]

I'm here again in this F*Cking Internet shop for the 2nd time!!!
Our internet thing is still F*cking destroyed, I still have to wait for 4 more shit days before Those Stupid fixers would come!
I really don't know how to fix this very Useless shit, If I only knew to fix this shit, I did it Immediately!! Ugh!!
I miss my GF so so very very much!! I didn't talk to her for almost 1 week I guess! Ilysm, babe!
Anyways, uhm??, I got really bored as fuck when I'm at home, I don't why!, Maybe because, Our internet thing is Destroyed!
F*ck!! I don't know what to say!!! Uhm???, so What did I did today?,
I woke up, I took a bath, I ate my Breakfast, dressed up, went to school, Studied, ate my recess and lunch, fought my dumbfuck classmates (not all), then went home!!!
When the time I arrived, I immediately asked my mom if those dumbfuck fixers went and fixed this useless thing!, She answered me back "NOT YET!!", wtf. I don't know what to do next. So I went to my cousin's house and spent all of my time there.
Speaking of what really happened during my stay in school, I really got bored! All of the subject was f*cking boring. We all got bored I'm sure! Social time, We have to group ourselves to make this Research project, I hate it! because, We have to go to other places just to answer those Survey's. Some say's it'll be fun! They doesn't know that it will be very hard!!!!
I have to do my assignment, A lot of it, Maybe 5 F*cking assignments! ugh!!
I really don't know what to say!!, I really hate this F*cking, fuck PLACE, this place is HELL!!!!!! I'll just be back went our internet thing is already fixed!!!!
so yeah!, Bye!!:(( (Sorry)
-end---































1 Comments | Post a comment on this Entry:
boredom? Very funny.
Post a Comment