[Posted on: July. 20, 09]

So yeah! I'm going to have my NEW and IMPROVED "SPOTLIGHT".
So now, I'm talking about my Top10 most favorite artists. All week long, I'm going to give this months favorite best of the bests artist! Those are my top Picked Best Artists so expect that their going to be the BEST.
Things in my list are just my F*cking opinion so please try to get offended. just kidding, haha. So if your offended of it, well it's your problem not mine!
-end---































5 Comments | Post a comment on this Entry:
Thanks for the comment Edgar! you have a nice blog too. I'm from Boston.
Very funny Candid 's!!
WRONG WORD!
WRONG WORD!!!
there is no such word as "FIXERS"
Are you sure enough to prove that the word "FIXERS" is wrong?.
Please try to check Google then type
DEFINE: FIXERS.
There going to define each meaning of the word!
thanks for the comment anyway!
Edgar
http://www.prostitutionresearch.com/prostitution_research/000021.html
there you go!
Post a Comment