Being top tier in the Emmy's, The grammy's and now this amazing awards, MTV Video Music Awards it is something to really look forward to every year. Many artist have been nominated for an award, and you've got to help them win. Well, here's what you should do:
1. Register a free account, by clicking the MTV logo above. 2. Check out the nominations page CLICK HERE
[NOTE]
You could choose any category by clicking the sidebar found at the site.
3. There you can find different nominated videos. It's up to you who you want to vote, you can vote unlimited, but I think only vote per day will count.
They each got some tough competition, so you have to vote for your choice, so she/he could have an award.
Make sure you tune in LIVE on MTV, September 13 at 9:00 pm / 8:00 pm central.
My Nice Bleat?
Hi there! Its Ed and your on My-nice bleat blog, my personal site were I share my daily anger, frustrations, encouters, and interest. Here I do everything I want. I've always had Interest with blogging because this is the other way I can express myself. Why did I made a blog? There's a lot going in my head, and I need them to type it out for the world to know and for them to see.
I want to thank you for reading my posts and trying to get know me! just leave a comment if you think I talk way to much!
Spotlight 2, Its Back!
Here's My-Nice bleat second time feature "SPOTLIGHT"
So yeah! at last the Spotlight is back. It will now focus on the top 5 most favorite Artists! All month long we'll gonna be counting the most liked artists of the month! Obviously it consist of different artists that is much worth to be in their place.
Want more? Visit MNB Portfolio with it's High Quality Web designs for your Website. [Visit MNB's Portfolio]
Elite Affiliates
If you were affiliated here in My-Nicebleat blog, and do not see your link here, please contact us and resend your information, and what level affiliate you were so we can add you once again!
If you were affiliated here in My-Nicebleat blog, and do not see your link here, please contact us and resend your information, and what level affiliate you were so we can add you once again!
Search My-Nice Bleat Blog content. Still not finding what you're looking for? Contact us or drop a comment at the chatbox and we'll take care of it!
Know Me!
NAME:Ed ------ AGE:1* Yrs. Old OCCUPATION:Student, Web designer, webmaster, Journalist BIRTHDAY:Aug. 29, 199* LOCATION:The Philippines
So your on My Nice bleat Blog, and now I'm going to have this MOnth's Feature "Spotlight", where I share my opinions on the top hyped-worth-it sh*t things in the world. So Yeah, If your annoyed by my entries, your free to fuck off your ass, Just kidding. Comments and suggestions are very much Appreciated!
My-NiceBleat is not and does not claim to be in contact with any of My-NiceBleat ' affiliates and relatives. We do not take profit from this Blog. Copyright infringement not intended -- all photos and media belong to their respective owners.
DISCLAIMER
My Nice Bleat, mynbleat.blogspot.com, mynbleat.org, mynicebleatblog.com, mnbleat.org net and all other titles and logos do not represent an affiliation with My Nice Bleat and all it's companies in any way. This site is simply a Blog. All the photographs on the gallery belong to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended.
1 Comments | Post a comment on this Entry:
You got this from someone. right?
Post a Comment