We call Him Diablo!!!!!



[Posted on: July. 22, 09]



DIABLO?? let's see why....

My day was great! Just got back from school.
SO WHAT DID I DO TODAY?
I woke up, wash my very nice face:D, ate my breakfast, sat for a while, relax, stood, walk, find my way to school, went to our creepy canteen to buy some creepy drinks, walked again, went up to our old classroom, formed our straight line, went inside our old classroom, brought up our prayer book, obviously prayed, sat ..... This page wont fit if I would tell all the things I've done today, but there's this one thing that made me and my friends laughed all the day! The DIABLO thing!!

So we have this one classmate, we always make fun of him! He looks so fugly! Remember in my late entries about the guy who feels like He's very handsome but not!! I'm sure he doesn't know my blog, well of course I could tell he's name!

He's F*cking name was.... I decided not to tell :DD, but if your going to read each of the sentence, You would actually know!! It just makes as laugh hard! We named him "DIABLO" it was me who gave the Ugly name (DIABLO means DEVIL!). Were shouting diablo all the time, He doesn't know that it was him! We call each of our name Diablo, so He could hear it! Wait, We also call him PABASA (Tagalog word for praising god). I don't know why! this thing is very funny!

Mr. Diablo (uljse)
1. He's very annoying.
2. Fugly
3. Has a very big Disgusting Pimples.
4. He has bad odor specially when he's wet.
5. Lame
6. He's playing fun of he's Gross body
7. Thin
8. He looks like an elephant.
9. He likes Kikiam (disgusting Filipino food)
10. ANd specially he's very stupid- idiot!

I really don't know why we call him that bad! maybe because that he's ugly, annoying, well just read it the Mr. Diablo thing!

So that's all about the diablo thing!

Gotta go.

see ya later.

Edgar

-end---

1 Comments | Post a comment on this Entry:

Liz said...

Very nice! so what you up to?