[Posted on:August 5, 2009]
My hair is so f*cking Ugly, my bangs are bad as f*ck! there long, their reaching out my eyebrows! and that is not allowed on our school!
School rules [RIGHT GROOMING]- Student Diary
* cleanliness should be great taken to heart. Purity of soul is often reflected by a clean and neat exterior.
* The Student must see to it that his clothes and shoes are never torn or soiled but always neat and tidy.
* He keeps clean manly haircut. The length of the hair must not exceed the height of the collar. Side burns should not exceed the lobes of the ears. BANGS SHOULD NOT OVER REACH THE EYEBROWS
* Note: Haircut inspection is done every first Monday of the month. Students should sport the haircut prescribe by the school.
That's what our school! teaching us to be a good follower!
Victor Ortega's barbershop S*cks! They don't have any hair dresser today! They close their useless Barbershop! Why don't they hire a thousand hair dresser so that they could have Hairdressers each day! Well, I think they could not afford it! I'm sure tomorrow our APSA will tell me that I need my hair cut done!
Anyways, My friend ask me to make a good looking template for his blog! I don't think anyone would try to visit a blog if it's design is bad! A blog should always look good! Like mine!:DD
Today is the internment of the Best lady, mother, President of the Philippines. I've watched all the Show's about her Internment. I think they are 300 thousand people who tried to follow the path of the caravan. I tried to go their but the problem is that I don't have any companion! I might get lost if I'll go their alone. I like Cory Aquino so much! I' am thinking, " What did Mrs. Aquino did to the people? Did she changed the lives of every Filipino? Is she the best female Filipino?". I wish when I died, there would also be a thousand people who would like to visit me in my casket.
May She rest in Peace!
I imitate Shane Crowson Graphic works. Dame! all he's graphic works are very very great, look at his Portfolio!:DD
I don't want to go to school tomorrow with a hair like this? I'm ashamed!! God help me! My face look's like a horse, because of my F*cking, Ugly, Long Hair! I'm going to cut my hair my self, but if I do it, It'll be be worst! waaaaaaaaa! I don't know what to do!
Wish me luck tomorrow! PLEASE!
It's my dad's birthday celebration on Saturday! Happy Birthday DAD! I love you!:*
So yeah! that's all for now!
bye!
-end---































3 Comments | Post a comment on this Entry:
TEST
fear; http://thaifunland.com/ clomid and miscarriage; http://parentsandpreschoolers.com/ prednisone; http://poshponytack.com/ tetracycline; http://nba-turk.com/ levitra 20mg; http://ruscombatsambo.com/ zoloft; http://tigertasarim.com/ antibiotic zithromax; http://zoofimaniacos.com/ pak z zithromax;
fear; http://thaifunland.com/ clomid and miscarriage; http://parentsandpreschoolers.com/ prednisone; http://poshponytack.com/ tetracycline; http://nba-turk.com/ levitra 20mg; http://ruscombatsambo.com/ zoloft; http://tigertasarim.com/ antibiotic zithromax; http://zoofimaniacos.com/ pak z zithromax;
Post a Comment