Its My dad's birthday!!



[Posted on:August 7, 2009]

So today's August 7, 09, Friday and it's my Dad's loving birthday today!!

What sh*t things I did?

So yeah, Its Friday and tomorrow's weekends again. I obviously went to school, studied of course. Oh my teacher in Geometry will be changed, because our APAA (assistant principal in academic Affairs) was changed. I don't know yet, because I'm not sure but my friends told me that our new teacher would be Mr. Manabat. He's a good teacher I know but some our saying that he teaches boring. I don't know if their opinion is real, but I have to say that every teacher does there work and that is to help students improve there life.

So now at the moment were celebrating my dad's birthday! Hope you greet him too:D. My cousins, Tito's - Tita's, my dad's friends, and my friends are here to enjoy the celebration. It's just a typical celebration, but it is well prepared!

Happy Birthday Dad! I love you!:*

I'll continue this Tomorrow:D I'll go with my friends and celebrate!!!!! wooooooooo!!

BYe!

-end---

1 Comments | Post a comment on this Entry:

word of Mouth said...

Why is Gene still talking about it? Dead issue. Adam's Gay and super-talented. Duh! STFU already. Nobody cares about Gene. Srsly.