[Posted on:August 9, 2009]

Got the radio on, my old blue jeans and I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve," Taylor Swift sings on "A Place in This World," a self-penned coming-of-age anthem from her debut album. It's an apt description of the enthusiastic, down-to-earth young woman, whose original compositions about teenage life brim with poignant honesty and an infectious spirit.
Just 16 years old, Taylor is at an age when most teenagers are only beginning to find their identity and lay tentative plans for the future. But there's never been much doubt in Taylor's mind about her calling. Growing up on a farm in Wyomissing, Pa., music was ever-present in her home. Inspired by her maternal grandmother, a professional opera singer, Taylor took up singing early in life.
Taylor Swift is good country singer. She changed my perspective/view on country music, when I heard her sang "Crazier" it melted my heart and I saw her, that she really feels singing what she get used to, her country Life.
I'll be one of those copycats and I'd rather give her a chance. Her soft voice makes people changed. She's such a lyrical genius. Fans love her so much, they even tried to look like Taylor and some tried hard to imitate her, but no one can.
One good example is my cousin. She always tried to look like Taylor, Her hair, her face and she also want's to be as white as Taylor. She bought all of Taylor's album, she bought maybe all Taylor's poster including Posters in Market. She's such a big big not big Huge fan of Taylor Swift.
Me? Am I a big fan of Taylor?
Not a big fan, but I'd rather say a Fan of Taylor. I don't want to look like her, because obviously I'm a guy, but I bought some of her Greatest album including her debut album. I love her, because of her voice and her skills.
I could watched her concert at all times, in fact I also bought her Newest Concert C.D. I watched them for maybe 5 times a week if I've nothing to do here. I'm head banging, and Pretending that I' am watching Taylor in the front row.
I don't hate her like other's are doing. Why should they hate a Great, gorgeous singer like Taylor? are they jealous? well they really should.
Taylor is perfect in her place, as top 4 most Favorite Artist, because it's a 100% true. Is their any Violent reactions?
My love for her will never die, I'll continue to support her, and I'm still looking forward on her next solo COncert!
Start guessing who or what is in at Top 3. Coming tomorrow!
-end---































9 Comments | Post a comment on this Entry:
Wait, is she gonna have a big role or minor role? Because on IMDB the cast is like... beyond amazing. I love Taylor, but I can't see her as one of the larger roles
Oh my gosh, my name explains Taylor! She really is! Taylor and Taylor look so cute together! Any girl would be! she is just stunning!
Edgar, I likelikelike the site so so so much!
Taylor swift is so beauitful! I'm totally gonna see that concert if there is. Even though it looks like a chick flick.
I would do anything for Taylor!
love the site, great job!!!
this is a pretty much website you should be really proud of.
@ lena
@ Kelsey!
@ Shell
@ Nicholas
@ Simply amazed by Taylor Swift
________________________________
Thank you so much!:DD
I appreciate it a lot!:DD
thanks for the comment!
Love you GUYS!!!:**
If you get the chance.....watch Perez Hilton's video review of Taylor's concert from last nice......Huge review for Taylor.
(Warning: There is some offensive language)
she was amazing ... i really love her
buy cheap nexium whltro http://www.aarp.org/community/buynexium295 buy cheap nexium buy zoloft online skjfge http://www.aarp.org/community/buyzoloft785 buy cheap zoloft
buy plavix toevvm http://www.aarp.org/community/buyplavix966 buy cheap plavix celebrex online yhqdrw http://www.aarp.org/community/buycelebrex479 celebrex
zyrtec cheap ukiqpg http://www.aarp.org/community/buyzyrtec699 buy zyrtec online doxycycline online hzmyno http://www.aarp.org/community/buydoxycycline163 doxycycline
buy singulair orrslu http://www.aarp.org/community/buysingulair832 buy cheap singulair cheap augmentin uiuhdi http://www.aarp.org/community/buyaugmentin359 augmentin
topamax online wcbphm http://www.aarp.org/community/buytopamax865 buy topamax online cheap aciphex rkzffk http://www.aarp.org/community/buyaciphex539 buy aciphex online
Post a Comment