[Posted On June. 20, 09]

I started opening my ads maybe only this month!. At first, a friend of mine told me that I can make money on web! because he's my friend for a long time and Im a graphic Artist Its a perfect match, why should i Dont accept this oppurtunity to have:D. then, He told me to make a blog site, and I did. I opened ads on my blog when he told me the signal sign!. The 1st was Google, next came flickr, then twix!. After maybe 10 days many clients wants to have their Ads up in my blog and i was so glad that time, its real! you can make lots of money by having ads on your blog or site:DD.
Theirs my PayPal balance proving that you can make lots of money by having ads:DD!!
Thanks! Google, Speak Light (CMS) and TWix!=DD
-end---































5 Comments | Post a comment on this Entry:
nice post! blog also.
yah! your right. Ad is my life. so were you??.
write more of like this! well written.
gud luck!!
weeeh?makakagawa ng pera sa web?
yah!!. do you want?.hehe
how could you do those ads??., and then having money??.
thanks,
hope i could also do wht you can!haha.
gawd! how'd you did this?.
lots of money hugh!
when did you start designing?
why dont you make your own domain?
so it'll look more interesting?
Post a Comment