Weekdays Over!!!



[Posted On June. 19, 09]

Like I said in my yesterday's post!
Weekdays over!.wooooooooo!!. I was so happy that my smile was so wide.hehe (joke!)
I went home early 1:50 is our dismissal today instead of 4:00.
I have this new classmate which is so Fugly!. He's face was full of pimples.ewww!. Majority of us says hes a "FEELER", and its true! He told one of my classmates that he has a killer smile.ftw!. He has it??. Oh C'mon how could he have a killer smile if he's face is very Fugly??. I will name him, seluj, you could just know it if you use your common sense, well only if you have.hehe!!. He always say's the word "AM", with every sentence he makes, he would start it with an "AM!". example, "AM??, what is the question ma'am???.", he will always start it with the word "AM", well he sucks!!!X-(.

Anyways, Im going to have my own website! maybe this month, its already in the process. Instead of using my friendster acct. My website would be like it. My design site would be here already, Im wasting my money paying those useless sites!!. Im also going to have my Facebook acct. this week. Add me if you want:D.

Weekends is on, expect that im going to get drowned on my P.C, maybe ill be using it for 8 hrs, without turning off. Hope it wouldn't be destroyed.!haha. Im going to talk to my web friends, because i didnt talk to them for almost 1 week, huhu!.
and also im going to open my old cheap YM, which i've never opened for almost 2 weeks, except when im talking to my Love.hahaha.

Im not going to my weekend hockey training, huhu. It sucks, I've nothing to do here but to surf and surf and surf for 2 days.!!.Ugh!!!. sorry coach!!, my mistake!
-end---


1 Comments | Post a comment on this Entry:

Unknown said...

expect that im going to get drowned on my P.C, maybe ill be using it for 8 hrs, without turning off.
Fs addick?.haha.
do you have fs acct.?.

i lurve the way you live its so wonderful.hekhek xD