[Posted on: July. 11, 09]
Currently Watching: Dog style Baby [Shane Dawson Vid]
I miss shanaynay so much! Put Shanaynay back on!! (Remember the vid your playing with your big booby?!)

So today I got my greatest news ever! Were going to Boracay again for the 2nd time, My dad got these free airline ticket, from Manila to Aklan, yesterday, given by he's great great friend. The exact date is not yet known, but I hope it would be soon!!
So yeah! I got bored as f*ck again. I went to my friend's house, spend all my f*cking time their playing computer games. Still we haven't got our Internet connection for 7 days already, it is still under renovation, Those dumbf*ck fixers don't know how to fix their Useless internet thing! ugh!! I hate them so much!
I got busy making lay-outs for my design site! I already have 9 lay-outs, but I'm going to open it when I already have 15 layouts. I've made my new lay-out theme for my blog, I really want to change my lay-out theme, cause some our already got my own designed theme.
I have to finish my assignments I have to do it now, I'm just going to continue this shit later.
bye!
-end---































2 Comments | Post a comment on this Entry:
Where did you get those pics?
@toscana
My friend just gave me those! :D
Post a Comment