School starts...



[Posted on July. 2, 09]


Just got back from school and it was fun! I've meet my friends again, and there's this one friend of mine who just proved me that he's totally crazy! I walked down to our old, creepy stairs and and when he saw me, he just pushed me! and I was shocked! I don't know why, excitement maybe. The door opened and he cant stop asking me about what happened on my Va cay is it good? is it bad??. I told him, "just stop! please". He's big mouth didn't stopped! he continued to talked and talked and talked!
lala, and the bell rung! bye Ric!
Oh! he's name is "Ric, federic, Fededick, Fedelick etc..":DD

We formed our very straight line, walked inside our old classroom, brought out our prayer book, and obviously prayed. (just told this on my old entry. lol!) My old Adviser is back! I'm very very nervous cause she saw me eating. She called me, "what are you eating?" I answered, "nothing Mam" what?, Say ma'am, The sound is diff.! "Ma'am" I answered, "Good!". She's over reacting!

We went to our chapel and we have our level mass! time passed and it's over. We went back to our old classroom, and Our subject was Physics! "Good morning Sir Nueva" our class said, "Seat down and be quite" he replied "Thank you!" we replied back! Very funny cause, were speaking like a grade 1 student! haha. lol. He's subject is the most boring of all! Nobody want's to listen to he's teaching's, all of us was sleeping, including me! and including our officer's. He knew that he teaches so boring!!

lalalala!! the bell rung and it's over! yay! at last!! Recess time starts and I'm so happy the most boring subject ever has ended. We went down and ate. I asked Ric if he's going to eat, "Yap!", he answered. Ice cream is he's favorite breakfast, and lunch! He's very thin, that's why. The bell rung, Recess time was over.

dadadadada! 2 hrs. have passed, The bell rung again for our lunch! We went to our favorite place, And there's this F*cking ugly lady who told us to get out of our place, What can we do, we did what she F*cking want! we went out! I was scared because My cellphone is still playing my Fav. songs, cellphones our not allowed in our school, If they saw it, their going to confiscate it and returned it back on Summer! I immediately kept it to my pocket, but its still playing, If she would hear it, she would confiscate it. So I told her I forgot something, I'll just get out if I already found it! then, She went to her office. Thanks god!!! I'm glad she went to her Office!!!

dadadadada, 1 hr. had passed, and We have to get back to our old classroom to start our 3 hrs. class!
Lalalalala, 3 hrs. had passed, Class is over! My adviser didn't checked our Diaries.
We prayed and finally, went home!

That's my class day today! Tomorrow I'll be back at school and study again!!
Finally it'll be Friday, Weekends will start again. wwoossshh!!!

I'll keep you updated with my life.
bye!!
-end---

2 Comments | Post a comment on this Entry:

chedarchick said...

[http://3391.voxcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/adam-lambert-kissing-01-2009-03-02.jpg]

[http://3391.voxcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/kris-adam-bromance.jpg]

[http://3391.voxcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/kris-adam-01-2009-06-11.jpg]

Edgar said...

@chedarchick
What's this fucking Links for??