What the Buck??.



[Posted on July. 1, 09]

Currently listening to: Another day- Aranda
This song is perfectly only for the dead, "A funeral song!" (joke:))) R.I.P M.J:((



I was pissed offed by this crazy man, he always shouts! It was f*cking Annoying!!
He always brings he's pork and some crazy stuff. The most crazy thing I saw, He was scratching he's small, black d*ck with he's pork, F*cking disgusting!! And he's teeth! ohhh!! Gross!! it was very yellowish, mixed orange and yellow= yellow orange??, whatever!. when he's speaking, he's tartar was going up and down. He doesn't even brush he's teeth! Its like he didn't brush he's disgusting, Holy mother f*cker teeth for 100 years!! very disgusting! if you would see he's ugly,Disgusting face! you would surely die *Heart attack*!.lol

Didn't do anything! I got bored!! We went to my cousin's F*cking house and know what??, he's house is f*cking ugly! A 2nd story house which is behind a canal! ewwww!!. their kitchen is full of rats, walking red ants, and cockroaches!! i cant live their, I cant even stay for 1 hour!. The smell of the canal is all over the F*cking house! very disgusting! I cant even eat! and their refrigerator, it was full of black ants! One thing That I cant remember in their "Ugly house", their Comfort room!. ohhh! It's so gross!! I went their to pee. I open their destroyed door full of termites, look around, and I saw their soap, ewwwwwwwwwww! There's a black, something, and it's moving! I know it's not an ant! I don't know what's that creepy f*cking thing!

After we ate their tasteless food, We Fortunately went home! what an experience. I will never go back their! whatever happens!!. Specially if theirs a celebration, Expect that all the things that will be use is all f*cking dirty!! * hope my cousin wouldn't read this, if he did! he's going to kill me! * sorry mike, my mistake!:D

What an experience I had this day......

Tomorrow I'll be back at school! I'm going to Study, study, study - write, write, write - Listen, Listen, Listen!! Oh! I cant stand this! I cant do this shit all at once! Wish me luck for tomorrow's class, Guys!!!

I'm going to bed!
so bye!!
-end---

0 Comments | Post a comment on this Entry: