[Posted on:August 10, 2009]
Lady Gaga is really known for a lot of things. Her very wacky sense of Style, her funky wild music, and now being a human Hermaphrodite? there is a big humor spreading like a wildfire on the Internet world that lady Gaga has her own "spoon and a Peneer" and she is reportedly addressed it in the past.
People really want to know, Is She Hermaphrodite?
That seems really very hard to believe, but hey, if you just believe today's craziest batch of rumors and a grainy picture circulating online, then the answer simply is a Big "YES."
The photo below, shows something between Lady Gaga's legs you really really wouldn't expect!
This Photo shows that She is REALLY A HERMAPHRODITE. This must make her a hermaphrodite, right? Obviously! It's so obvious!

Want More Proof?

Does this 2 pictures proves that Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite?
According to the celeb news site Bossip, the "Poker Face" songstress once admitted she's a hermaphrodite, though no evidence of this is provided.
“It’s not something I’m ashamed of, I just don't go around telling everyone,” she said .
“I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself female. It’s just a little bit of a penis and doesn’t interfere much with my life."
Just a little bit of one? How does that work exactly?
“The reason I haven’t talked about it is that it’s not a big deal to me. Like come on. It’s not like we all go around talking about our vags."
"I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot."
"I have both a poon and a peener. Big f**king deal.”
That's some quote, whether it was really her or just some over-caffeinated blogger who uttered it. Here's the video of the Lady Gaga "hermaphrodite" reveal. Check out the vantage point you get around the 1:10 mark.
Check out the clip below and let mw know what you think! Will this affect her career? Tell me your thoughts about it!
-end---
Credits to: www.popcrunch.com































11 Comments | Post a comment on this Entry:
I will not hate her even though she has bought genitalias.
Love you Gaga!!!!
stop hatting haters LIVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"the internet doesn't give you a paycheck..LOSERS"
Erm yes it does......and it pays VERY well.....
Watch Lady Gaga scandal video:
http://get2.tv/?title=lady_gaga_scandal
WHO CARES IF SHE IS A HERMAPHRODITE???????/
wtf?!!!!!!! Now this is CRAZY!
haha.goodnesS graCious.im stiLl not convincEd. :D
it's not her fault...i love her anyway i got her song pokerface as my callers tunez
She has medical condition that she doesn't want to change. She did not ask to be born this way. There are many others out in the world like this.
it won't hurt her career. the gays will love her even more!
well her face has both man and woman parts too
Post a Comment