Jonas Brothers on P.C Richard & Son Interview



[Posted on:August 8, 2009]




Lol!@ Joe His first ever CD/Tape was Britney Spears. wtf, how can you not love him for that?

-end---

14 Comments | Post a comment on this Entry:

kaitlin said...

THE UK LOVES THE JONAS BROTHERS!!
in4merz

Shelby said...

Thanks Edgar!

Love the site

http://taylormomsen.tk/ said...

apply in elite, please?

Ally said...

Oh gosh, they never sounded so angelic! This guys never ceases to amaze me <3

Daniella Lynn said...

I just saw this on CMT.com and i love it. I like it when they introduces their band before our song! its so funny! ally! shelby! if you watch it you'll know what I mean.

Edgar, This is the best site ever! I said that many many times but its so true!

Edgar said...

@ my brain is turning Shit!-_-

Irene said...

I love joe bros. I wish i could go to their upcoming concert.

chloexoxoxox said...

stfu please.
Thy have fans (: & they dont give a shit about haters.

Totalytinytina said...

I don't understand people if u don't like the Jonas brothers your entitled to your own opinion but what would make u click on the video to watch it? Do you guys look for these video just to fucking sa

MaddieeJonas said...

lol,three butt buddies.danmm.o_O

Cookie said...

Cookie dough perfume sounds nice ;D joe is so hilarious bless him i love him x

Brunnams said...

these people are only jealous because theyre rich, handsome and talented! hahaha nothing of what you say will affect their lives, then youre wasting your time :) while youre complaining their life is just getting better :D

SkyMike said...

i love nicks hair, i cant get my hair that way

MEandtheJONASES said...

the interview was sooo funny
cookie dough ..trix sereal ...LOVE THEM
oh oh and nick is gonna feed the orphins