[Posted on:August 14, 2009]
I hate Miley now because of this! There's nothing wrong with a guy wearing eyeliner, why should she hate Adam? It's clear! She's obviously ENVY WITH ADAM!, Adam sings 1,000,000 times better than Miley! She don't have the right to say anything bad about Adam!
It's so rude! Miley s*cks!
Miley your such a bad singer! You think you can sing but you really cant! Just Go rape yourself! I don't like you anyway!
-end---
Labels: Famous Shit, Hollywood Gossip, Videos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































26 Comments | Post a comment on this Entry:
who the FUCK cares if he wears eyeliner?
and he wasnt even asking her out!
why the hell would he ask a talentless, no-brainer bitch out?
and her voice never ceases to annoy the crap outta me...
I ♥ ADAM
Miley Cyrus CaN GO DIE!
I hate her sooooo much! Miley is a retard! Adam wasn't hitting on her, he's 27. He was just being a gentlemen!
i'm surprised a girl in show biz this long, this young, could be this ignorant! well, perhaps she just is. -- or it's just more celebrity jealousy -- it's hard for some of them to cede the stage to adam, who is grabbing so much attention -- and who will probably continue to do so. (and let's face it -- he's smarter, prettier, and has infinitely better vocal ability!).
soo...
is miley just being prejudiced?
if she was a good person
she would know
its not whats on the outside
but its whats on the inside that mattters?
adam may not be like a regular guy
being gay,
but i dont care
and neither should miley
hes freaking awesomee<3333
I think she has really big mouth for 16 years old . I dont like her.thats just my opinion.IF she was really star O.k talk about her,but she aint go to the level like ADAM for example.
ok this gives me an even BIGGER FUCKING reason why i hate her!!!!!! WHAT A BITCH!!!!!!!!!! Man, Adam you need to take back that thing you said abt Miley there is NOTHING gorgeous abt her outside and ESPECIALLY inside!!!!!! I HATE HER!
Miley, Miley, Miley....when you get some years on you, let's see where you're at in comparison. Very immature to slam someone who gives you a compliment. Learn some manners about how to be gracious.
Wow whats wrong with Miley? She's kinda rude she really shouldnt be talking she is gonna be a nobody soon . Now adam on the other hand is gonna go allll the way.
Adams my type lol
Miley Cyrus is a FAT ASS CUNT.
Wow, so Adam compliments her and tells her she's gorgeous(erm...not really) and then she acts like a judgemental bitch back? Why not just say that you're flattered or thank him or something that normal people do?
I have liked so many teenage artists but never could like Miley as much. There was something off. This just proved my subconscious was right all along. I couldnt care less what she thought . She is not even cute. Dont know what people find in her. I would be speechless in front of Adam and if he did complement me I would faint.
Miley Cyrus trying to diss Adam Lambert? Haha. That is funny. It's like Pee-Wee Herman trying to diss George Clooney. All I have to say is, when Idol is over, Adam is going to be hugely successful. When Hannah Montanna is over, where will Miley Cyrus be? That girl better learn how to think before she speaks.
Oh. My. God. MILEY IS SO MEAN! I am TOTALLY obsessed with Adam. Like you wouldn't freakin believe. But even if Miley likes Adam or not, why couldn't she atleast have said something nice about Adam? It's really not that hard. Seriously. Adam is too sweet to say something like that about Miley...so why should Miley not compliment Adam? I wonder if Adam heard about what she said about him. I bet he was kind of like, "Uh....." but knowing him he would just shake it off, no big deal, but STILL!
THIS IS SO TERRIBLY EXQUISITELY HAPPILY ENERGETICALLY EROTICALLY [whatever adverb may do] AGREE! AND THANK ME EDGAR WITHOUT ME, WE CANNOT TRACE ANOTHER ENEMY. BUWAHAHA. I REALLY HATE HER NOW. HOW DARE SHE! AND SHE IS NOT JUST 1MULLION TIMES BETTER FROM HIM. SHE IS LIKE THE EARTH WHILE ADAM IS THE WHOLE UNIVERSE,THAT IS INFINITE!
@ KEvin
that is 100% true!
I used to like her, but now!
I hate her as F*ck!
everyone agrees!
lets hate Miley!!
im from mexicoo
=D
and u
oh sure!
we can be afiliates
XD
you say, and i add you!
why does she care if he is gay? our country is weird. why should we care? it's none of our business. he's is so cool, sexy, hot, nice, and has a voice you can't teach someone. he is an inspiration to all. I LOVE YOU ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shes freaking annoying.
not to be mean, but seriously, why cant he wear eyeliner? and he sings with twenty times more integrity and passion than you do. best of both worlds vs tracks of my tears. which voice sounds more passionate?
Miley Cyrus is a dirty douchebag!!!
omg miley you are so stupid..."omggg! adam said i look gorgeous" -_- (yeah right) she just really needs to shut up like no one cares what she says & who the hell cares if adam wears eyeliner?! he looks great w/ or w/o it.
man, too many people are so hooked on looks and that shouldn't matter if that makes him your type or not.
saying that you dont like somebody bc they're gay.. or wearing makeup is like caring if someone's skin color is different! WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT MILEY CYRUS THINKS! he complimented her and she just acted like a jerk
that bitch Miley... jumps to conclusions. It's not like he'd ever ask you out, you're just a little teenybopper that has NO LIFE, so don't say he's not your type. Because you are a picky little brat that puts down people who are MUCH better than you in the music industry. You little whore.
I know, and shes like "He wears eyeliner, not my type" - As if he were asking her out or something. She needs to realize that the world doenst revolve around her and that just because someone gives her a compliment doesnt always mean that they are attracted to her or are asking her out. She makes me SO mad! >:|
Miley is the dumbest bitch ever!! omg he was saying it like a big brother says to his little sister, in a caring way not like he told her "lets go get in my car gorgeous" its like wtf, who does that SLUT think she is, if she says hes not her type, well lemme say one thing sweetie, go the fuck home and commit suicide because your an idiot and it would make people happy, i would love to have that happen, that or i'll do it myself bitch
Post a Comment